- Fits All C2 + C3 63 through 79 Corvette's with Power Steering and Small Block Engines.
- Includes Both Power Steering Control Valve and PS Pump Hoses 4 Piece Kit.
- Replace Your Old and Tired PS Hoses Before the Fail and Spray PS Fluid All Over your Engine.
- Made to the Same Specs of Your Stock Hoses.
- Brand New Kit and Midwest Corvette Ships Same Day on All Orders Placed by 1PM EST.
When it comes to the Power Steering systems on the C2 and C3 Corvette, leaks are common. The control valve is most likely the problem followed by the hoses. But, even if you know your hoses are not leaking today, why would you not replace them if you are hands deep into repairs on the PS system? It just makes good sense to install all new hoses at that time.
This 4 piece PS hose kit includes both hoses from the pump and both hoses from the control valve to the power assist cylinder.
Designed to fit all small block engine power steering systems installed on the 63 through 79 Corvettes.