- Fits C4 Corvette 1984 through 1987.
- Direct Replacement for the Small and Large Gears found in the Headlight Motor.
- Made of Heavy-Duty Plastic and Nylon and Designed to be Stronger then Stock.
- Dual kit Includes: 2 Large Gears and 2 Small Gears for Both Headlights.
- Basic Installation Instructions Included and More Detail Instructions can be found on YouTube and Corvette Forums.
If your C4 Corvette 84-87 headlight will not move or is jerky in movement or just offers operation in the up or down direction but the motor can still be heard running, then most likely your stock motor gears are worn. To replace the complete motor is big $$ and more times then not this is the only issue. The large gear is the most common gear to fail but the small gear maybe at fault or aid in the poor performance in the headlight movement also. Because each headlight motor has two gears (Large and Small) we feel that both should be replaced at the same time. We do offer in our other listing just the large or just the small gears if that is all you are needing. This listing includes two small and two large gears for both headlights.
These rugged replacements are manufactured from heavy-duty plastic and nylon - much more durable than the stock gears. Simplified instructions included but more detail instructions can be found on YouTube and the Corvette forums.
This listing is for two kits which will fix both headlight motors which includes 2 small and 2 large gears and will save you $5.00 over ordering two single motor headlight repair kits. Please see our other listings if you are in need of just a single kit.