C4 Corvette Headlight Replacement Large + Small Gears Combo Fix One Motor 84-87:
- Fits C4 Corvette 1984 through 1987.
- Direct Replacement for the Small and Large Gears found in the Headlight Motor.
- Made of Heavy-Duty Plastic and Nylon and Designed to be Stronger then Stock.
- Order 2 Kits for Both sides if Needed.
- Basic Installation Instructions Included and More Detail Instructions can be found on YouTube and Corvette Forums.
If your C4 Corvette 84-87 headlight will not move or is jerky in movement or just offers operation in the up or down direction but the motor can still be heard running, then most likely your stock motor gears are worn. To replace the complete motor is big $$ and more times then not this is the only issue. The large gear is the most common gear to fail but the small gear maybe at fault or aid in the poor performance in the headlight movement also.
This is for one small gear and one large gear to replace both gears on one headlight motor on your C4 Corvette 84-87.
These rugged replacements are manufactured from heavy-duty plastic and nylon - much more durable than the stock gears. Simplified instructions included but more detail instructions can be found on YouTube and the Corvette forums.
This kit includes both the large and small gears for replacement for one headlight motor for your C4 Corvette 84-87.