C4 Corvette Headlight Replacement Small Gear Fits: 84 thru 87 Corvettes:
- Fits C4 Corvette 1984 through 1987.
- Direct Replacement for the Small Gear found in the Headlight Motor.
- Made of Heavy-Duty Plastic and Nylon and Designed to be Stronger then Stock.
- Order 2 for Both sides if Needed.
- Basic Installation Instructions Included and More Detail Instructions can be found on YouTube and Corvette Forums.
If your C4 Corvette 84-87 headlight will not move or is jerky in movement or just offers operation in the up or down direction but the motor can still be heard running, then most likely your stock motor gears are worn. To replace the complete motor is big $$ and more times then not this is the only issue. The large gear is the most common gear to fail but the small gear maybe at fault or aid in the poor performance in the headlight movement also.
This is for one small gear to replace one headlight side on your C4 Corvette 84-87.
These rugged replacements are manufactured from heavy-duty plastic and nylon - much more durable than the stock gears. Simplified instructions included but more detail instructions can be found on YouTube and the Corvette forums.
This is the small gear for one C4 84-87 headlight motor.