C6 Corvette Crossed flag Metal Under hood Emblem 05-13:
- PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING THIS ITEM.
- Sized to Fit in the Factory Under Hood Crossed Flag Impression.
- Add that WOW Factor when you Pop Your Hood.
- C6 Corvette Under Hood Metal Flat Emblem Fits: 2005 through 2013 Except the ZR1.
- Includes a Dual Installation Kit with Epoxy and Hardware.
This is a photo of the C6 Cross-Flag emblem taken with a high end digital camera and with PhotoSTEEL technology it is transformed onto thin flat steel and sized to fit in the factory under hood crossed flag impression.
When you pop your hood on your C6 Corvette your LS2-LS3 or LS6 engine will draw attention alone but this emblem on the inside of the hood completes the WOW factor!
GM was just as impressed as we were and granted it an official GM licensed product.
Kit includes the flat metal under hood emblem along with a dual installation kit which includes both epoxy and hardware mounting.
There is one small hole at each wing tip and at the bottom, these are needed during the production of the emblem and is also used with the hardware mounting kit. Please note that this emblem installs onto your stock under hood liner and the listing is just for the under hood emblem and does not include a liner.
We recommend using both of the included mounting kits when installing which does require the hood liner to be removed. If you op to just install using the epoxy installation, then the hood liner does not require to be removed.