- Fits the Firebird and Trans Am from 1987 through 1992.
- Includes One Bronze Gear Kit to Repair One Headlight.
- Instructions are not included. Use youtube to view the many install videos offered.
- Replace your Stock Nylon gear with a True Bronze Gear.
- Save Big $$ over a full Motor Replacement.
You will know when your 87 through 92 Firebird/Trans Am is in need of the headlight gear repair as the signs are clear: noisy operation, failed up/down operations from time to time and finally complete lose of operation leaving you with just a running motor or a locked up motor.
More times then not if you are having headlight issues it is the main nylon gear it just is not designed to take repeated operations like the rest of the system. Our replacement bronze gear will end the common failed nylon gear for good and should leave you with a quiet long lasting headlight motor.
This kit will include the bronze gear along with the three pellet bushings. Instructions for installation is not included as it is better to view the many how to video's on youtube which walks you through the process step by step.
This listing is for one kit for one headlight. Please see our other listing if you are needing two kits for both headlights as our dual combo listing will save you $5 over ordering them one by one.