- Fits the Firebird and Trans Am 1993 through 2002.
- Includes Two Bronze Gear Kits to Repair Both Headlights.
- Instructions are not included. Use youtube to view the many install videos offered.
- Replace your Stock Nylon gear with a True Bronze Gear.
- Save Big $$ over a full Motor Replacement.
You will know when your 93 through 02 Firebird/Trans Am is in need of the headlight gear repair as the signs are clear: noisy operation, failed up/down operations from time to time and finally complete lose of operation leaving you with just a running motor or a locked up motor.
More times then not if you are having headlight issues it is the main nylon gear it just is not designed to take repeated operations like the rest of the system. Our replacement bronze gear will end the common failed nylon gear for good and should leave you with a quiet long lasting headlight motor.
This dual kit will include everything (except tools) to complete both headlight nylon to bronze gear replacement. Included in each kit is the bronze gear, rubber isolator, bonding adhesive and silicone grease. Instructions for installation is not included as it is better to view the many how to video's on youtube which walks you through the process step by step.
This listing is for two kits for both headlights. Please see our other listings if you are in need of just one kit. This dual kit listing saves you $5.00 over ordering them one by one.